Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blog Delay

Hi everyone,

There may be a blog delay as Betti's computer is out getting fixed and this one is questionable about loading photos. I leave for home tomorrow night. It's gonna be a long trip home-George to Johannesburg, then to Paris, then Minneapolis and then finally home. I'm not looking forward to those long flights but it will be nice to be home again.

The last couple of days we have been living the life of a Knysnan. We took a trip through the Knysna Forest, watched an eco-education production for kids out in the forest, went to an art class, visited the Knysna Heads, and I finally got to go to the Knysna Oyster Co. where we tried some oysters...they're not my favorite. But Knysna is famous for their oysters so it was on my list of things to do. We rode bikes to the waterfront and shopped a bit.

Give me a few days and when I get home I'll post some more pics. Thanks for checkin' it all out!

1 comment:

Camrin said...

good luck with the flights! can't wait to see all the other fun things you did :)