Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shakespeare Festival

This past weekend, we joined my Dad and Patty to go see Fiddler on the Roof at the Utah Shakespearean Festival. Fiddler was the best play we have seen so far-it was fabulous! I know, I know, it's not a Shakespeare play...but sometimes they can get really boring! We also saw the Greenshow (which doesn't seem to change every year but now it's sort of tradition).

















Patty and I have a tradition of getting a tart that the hussies go around selling.






It was so nice to get out of the heat-we had dinner on the lawn at the Garden House and the weather was perfect...it seems like Vegas weather is either hot or cold. Anyway, it was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Annette Jones said...

looks like you all were having fun and the tarts looked real delicious

Annette Jones said...

we saw Fiddler on the Roof and I really liked it. looks like you had a great time

The Wheelers said...

How fun! You and Dan are cute. By the way, I love your BFF post. I think I remember that yellow outfit-- I must have been really envious.

alisha said...

Looks like fun! By the way, we are having the nice in between weather high 70's(not to rub it in ) Cute hair-I like the new cut.