Thursday, August 14, 2008

BFF

I was going through some of my pictures and I ran across some of these pictures of me and Amanda (previously Jones, now Johnson).
We've been friends since I was 2 and she was 3. They just made me giggle so I thought I'd post them. She and I have been through a lot so this is my homage to Manda. By the way, this picture of us dancing cracks me up...why aren't we together??? Hot mess. And speaking of hot messes...what's with that yellow outfit of mine? I think I'm hot snot with my side ponytail. Why did my mother let me run around lookin' like a raggamuffin?









4 comments:

Tami said...

love the pics of you and Amanda! I have the same problem with my old pics too!---Tami

Annette Jones said...

what two cute girls. my it brings back alot of memories.

TACHIINII said...

who's that hot girl your with boof. Is she taken if not hook me up YUM....YUM....!!!! GIVE ME SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cami said...

Very cute. I have some good pics of me and my friend too. Amanda is a great sis in law as well as a friend.