Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrap-a-thon

On Wednesday I drove up to the cabin to spend some time with the folks. It's fun hanging out with them. Patty and I decided to have a scrap marathon to bust out some pages and we did just that. I had to create a scrap challenge so here's the result of that:

Of course, the wild turkeys were there every morning looking for some handouts. My dad thinks they sound like the ladies from Relief Society. I'm just sayin'...there's a shocking resemblance.He also refers to them as the "Behmer Family Food Storage".

Anyway, we had a lot of fun just dilly-dallying around...going to Roberts and Top Spot (my favorite) and Rusty's.

3 comments:

Tam said...

i like the food storage idea, makes things a lot easier-until you have to eat it i guess.

Annette Jones said...

looka like you both had a lot of fun. Have fun in san diego we will be going there this june as usual.

Tami said...

Maybe I should send my pictures to the cabin with you I'm OH 4 years behind!! I'll never catch up now! Love the food storage now we know where to go when we get hungry!!LOL