Monday, July 21, 2008

Gary Spivey


My friend George and I went to see Gary Spivey. He's like a male version of Sylvia Brown. He wears this big white poof of hair-it's very hard to get past. The venue was very small and intimate. We were able to ask him questions and let him read us. I asked him two questions: will my dream (of being a helicopter pilot...but he didn't know that) be the right path for me and will I ever have kids. He said that I will be happiest with this chosen dream and will have a lot to do with travel (word) and kids? 2. Oh. George was cracking up because he's always teasing me about having kids. Well, I'm only 27 so there's still lots of time. The show is hosted by Chet Buchanan from 98.5-I listen to it every morning because it cracks me up. So I got a picture with Chet. After the show, George and I grabbed a bite to eat at what used to be the Desert Passage in the Aladdin....who knows what it's called now. Finally, we finished the night off with some gelato. Thanks George! I had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so effin jealous!

Camrin said...

Boof-
About the TRAVEL...I really want to talk to you about my business that I do PT from home with World Ventures. Have you heard of it??? Brandon and I went to Alaska and we saved a butt load of $$$. Email me and I will give you more info.
camrin@mesquitegroup.com
Talk to you soon!