Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brenda

Brenda has been visiting for the past couple of days. She's the oldest in the family and I'm the youngest. We're 9 years apart but it's rare that a day goes by that we don't talk. We have decided to make an annual event out of her coming to visit with no kids. It's sort of her time to let loose and just goof around without having to take care of someone.

On Thursday we all went to dinner with my buddy George (ie, my Gary Spivey date). George is hilarious so I was so glad they really got to meet each other. Friday, we went to Overton. Brenda wanted to spend some time with our grandparents.
We spent the morning chatting and then we peaced out to Box Wash for some shooting and four wheeling. My dad busted out the AK-47 and we had a competition. There was a mangled Santa Clause that had been used by someone else for target practice out there, so that's what we put our target on. Brenda beat me by 5 points.
I always love me some four wheeling. Saturday, we got massages and then went shopping. We had so much fun but her trip was way too short. Thanks sister, I had a great time!

3 comments:

Kim J. said...

wow, you and your sister look a lot alike!! haha, box wash, bringing back some good mvhs memories. and that pic of you guys with the santa is hilarious!

Our Crazy Life said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! About the photo challenge...Mindy Rocks huh! Seriously, she was at red rock for like 5 mintutes, and snaped that picture...LUCKY!

Annette Jones said...

it was fun seeing you both. i haven't see brenda for some time it was great. looks like you all had a lot of fun.